Welcome to the academic year 2021-2022
The schedule and fee details for all grades is below:
Please read the following in its entirety.
Enrich and Excel will be closed on the following days:
- Labor Day- September 6th
- Diwali – Nov 4th
- Thanksgiving- November 22nd – 28th
- Winter break- Dec 19th – Jan 2nd
- Fee for Grade 1 – Prealgebra is collected in 2 installments.
- First installment: August-December.
- Second installment: January-May.
- Fee for Algebra1 and above is collected in 3 installments.
- First installment: August-October
- Second installment: November-February.
- Third installment: March-May
- If you are not in the WhatsApp group, please message me and I will add you to the respective WhatsApp group, so you don’t miss any communication for that class.
- The fee can be paid by check, cash or Zelle.
- The fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- The math classes are starting in the first week of August (From Aug 2nd). Reading/writing will start after Labor Day.
- We will meet online for the month of August but plan to move in person after Labor Day PROVIDED schools are open 100% and the cases are not increasing again. We will re-assess during labor day weekend and inform everyone. Thanks for your patience as it is hard to predict.
- Some parents have requested to keep the ONLINE option. Please be advised that you can be either in-person or ONLINE only. There is no hybrid option.
Registration/Material fee: Since we are moving back to in-person classes, there will be a usual one-time registration & material fee of $50 for new students and $35 for former students. Kids who joined summer programs also qualify for the discount. (Last year we waived off this fee due to covid/online classes). If your child is in both math and reading/writing programs, the material fee is charged only once. There is NO material fee if you chose the ONLINE Only option.