Schedule for English Classes before the FIRST CUT
TJ/ AOS/ AET
|May 31||0||Diagnostic Test- FULL||May 31||0||Diagnostic Test- FULL|
|July 13||1||ACT Aspire reading (First Class)||———-||———————-|
|July 20||2||ACT Aspire reading||———-||———————-|
|July 27||3||ACT Aspire reading||———-||———————-|
|Aug 3||4||AOS/AET Writing (First Class)|
|Aug 10||5||AOS/AET Writing|
|Aug 17||6||AOS/AET Writing|
|Aug 24||7||AOS/AET Writing
|Aug 31||8||AOS/AET Writing|
|Sep 7||Labor Day Week Off|
|Sep 14||9||AOS/AET Writing|
|Sep 21||10||TJ Writing
|Sep 21||AOS/AET Writing|
|Sep 28||11||TJ Writing||Sep 28||AOS/AET Writing|
|Oct 5||12||ACT aspire reading||Oct 8||9||AOS/AET Writing|
|Oct 12||13||ACT aspire reading||Oct 15||10||AOS/AET Writing|
|Oct 19||14||ACT aspire reading||Oct 22||11||AOS/AET Writing|
|Oct 26||15||ACT aspire reading||Oct 29||12||AOS/AET writing (last class)|
|Nov 2||16||ACT aspire reading|
Schedule for Math before the FIRST CUT
Quant-Q, ACT Aspire Science, STEM Thinking Assessment, CCTDI
|May 31||Week-0||Diagnostic FULL Test- 4 hours with breaks
(Quant-Q, ACT Aspire Reading, ACT-Aspire Science)
|June 3||Week-1||First Class|
|July 1||July 4th week off|
|Aug 16||(Test FULL)|
|Sep 7||Week-14||Labor Day Week- We held the class|
|Oct 7||Week-18||Test-Topic 6|
|Oct 21||Week-20||Final Review|
|20 Classes of 1.5 hr each (30 hrs)
- Below are the timings for the classes:
- TJ/AOS/AET Combo, English: Mondays(11:00-12:00 pm) starting July 13th.
- AOS/AET only, English: Mondays (11:00-12:00 pm) (starting July 13th, Mondays in Aug & Sep, Thursdays from October)
- Timings will change to Monday evenings (5:00-6:00 pm) when schools open.
- TJ/AOS/AET Math: Wednesdays 12-1:30 pm. Timings will change when schools open.
We will include guidance on CCTDI and sample tests at no additional cost.Not on the test now!
- Review classes from time to time at no additional cost.
- Tests are not counted towards the class hours. FULL Tests will mimic the real test with 8:00 am start on Sundays.
- We will monitor kids very closely for their HW, tests, and attendance. Test results will be provided to the parents. We plan to arrange Zoom meetings with the parents 2-3 times during the course to keep them updated about the progress.
- First-quarter of Geometry is required as it is relevant to both the tests, so we are assuming that kids will join the regular Geometry classes starting from August.
- The fee is due before the Diagnostic test. The fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
August 31, 2020 – Applications available online – 4:00 pm
September 25, 2020 – Application deadline – 4:00 pm
November 7, 2020 – Test Day (Quant-Q, ACT Aspire Reading and Science)
November 13, 2020 – Accommodations, Make-Up and Alternate Test Day
January 15, 2021 – Semifinalist Notification
February 13, 2021 – Essay/SIS Test Administration(3 prompts)
February 19, 2021 – Accommodations, Make-Up and Alternate Test Day
April 30, 2021 – Final decisions posted (No later than)